Catalyst Can Help You Make Change
Catalyst members join a global community of organizations striving to develop and improve ways to recruit, retain, and advance women in the workplace. Different benefit packages—Supporter, Global Supporter, and Premium Supporter (Europe only)—are offered to accommodate member priorities. All members receive exclusive access to high impact content, events, and services. In addition, Research Partners support our research and join an elite community of organizations committed to making change.
- A Catalyst Relationship Manager (RM): Your RM will contact you on a regular basis to help you match Catalyst resources to your needs.
- Online access to members-only content including:
- Tools: Action-oriented materials that enable professionals to translate information and knowledge into ready-to-implement programs for making change. The tools are tailored for a variety of audiences.
- Practices: Over 100 detailed descriptions of effective organizational initiatives to advance women and diverse groups into leadership.
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact the Catalyst Information Center (IC) for access to its professional librarians and issue specialists. The IC creates products to help you gather information for presentations, make the business case for diversity, and much more.
- Member-only events: Check our Events Calendar to find out about virtual and in-person events around the world.
- Corporate Board Services: This program includes board-readiness consulting for individual women at member companies and the Corporate Board Resource, in which member companies with board vacancies can request a list of highly qualified women candidates sponsored by CEOs of other member companies.
- Vital Signs: A unique approach to workforce statistics—the “Vital Signs” of workforce health—that’s not just for metrics experts. Vital Signs will provide insights that enable you diagnose where your organization excels and where it is stuck, allowing you to define appropriate goals and solutions that lead to change, no matter where you are on your diversity and inclusion journey.
- Your organization's name on the Catalyst website, in the Catalyst Annual Report, and in the Catalyst Awards Dinner Program. Special rates for engaging Catalyst researchers, consultants, and executives through our Speakers Bureau.
- Strategic consulting services through Catalyst's Global Member Services (fee-for-service).
- Supporter Membership Pricing:
- Catalyst regions available: United States, Canada, Europe, India
- 1 Region: $12,500 / € 12.500 / 300,000 Rupees
- 2 Regions: $18,750 / € 18.750 / 600,000 Rupees
- 3 Regions (Global Supporter): $22,000 / € 20.000 / 1,000,000 Rupees
- 4 Regions (Global Supporter): $26,000 / € 22.000 / 1,200,000 Rupees
Premium Supporter (Europe Only)
- All Supporter benefits.
- Strategic Focused Intervention: Real-time strategic guidance from a Catalyst expert, including up to 14 hours in a calendar year.
- Premium Supporter Pricing: €20.500
To find out more about Catalyst membership, contact Emily Wakeling, Senior Director, Membership.