Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Director
The Recruiting Coordinator provides support to the Human Resources team. This position will support the recruiting and on-boarding process to identify, source, and hire from the most qualified and diverse candidate pools. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for job posting, recruiting, tracking applicant data, and maintaining employee files using the HR filing system and employee database. The position entails assisting in the coordination of new employee orientations and employee on-boarding. The Recruiting Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR team.
- Supporting the hiring team to ensure the entire recruitment process is seamless and efficient.
- Providing support to the Human Resources team as it relates to full-cycle recruiting and the employee on-boarding process.
- Maintaining and tracking new hire paperwork and internal forms throughout the selection and on-boarding process.
- Assisting with job postings on internal and external sites.
- Scheduling phone screens, interviews, and maintaining calendars accordingly.
- Coordinating on-site and virtual interviews including interview agendas with Human Resources and hiring managers.
- Processing and tracking background checks.
- Producing professional correspondence to candidates on behalf of Human Resources.
- Maintaining confidential information and documents.
- Sustaining the confidential database information.
- Assisting with on-boarding, orientation scheduling and coordinating, and new hire logistics.
Knowledge and Skills
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all Catalyst departments and staff.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to, customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with MS Office, Outlook, and Internet.
- Basic knowledge of employment practices and regulations.
- Tight deadlines.
- Heavy computer work.
- Multiple priorities.
- Work with confidential issues and data.
Education and Experience Requirements
This position requires a minimum of an Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred. At least 1 year of Human Resources or recruiting experience.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary history to [email protected] with “Recruiting Coordinator”, and the source where you found this job posted in the subject line. This is a part time, temporary position based in New York City.