Leading to Change in Your Organization
Like a temperature check or a blood test, workforce statistics are key indicators of your workplace health. But, what data are the most important vital signs, and how can you use them to determine where you are doing well, and diagnose and treat any workforce issues?
Vital Signs is Catalyst’s approach to shift workforce analytics from points of awareness to drivers of insight and impact, using tools and other resources grounded in our consulting experience.
Chock full of insights, compelling charts and visuals, customizable spreadsheets, leading practices, and grounded in Catalyst’s research and consulting expertise, the Vital Signs toolkit unpacks an often complicated topic—workforce analysis—and provides insights that are accessible to anyone. Vital Signs is a Catalyst benefit and available only to Catalyst member organizations.
What will Vital Signs do for you?
- Diagnose your organization’s diversity and inclusion health, since internally is where you make change.
- Elevate your understanding of your workforce and talent decisions so that you can shift from merely tactical to more strategic action.
- Focus your energies toward accelerating progress, moving you from awareness to action and impact.
- Debunk myths and assumptions that get in the way of inclusion, and replace them with fact.
- Leverage the experiences of Catalyst members to address the opportunities and challenges you uncover.
Who should use Vital Signs?
Designed for members at all stages of the diversity journey, Vital Signs is for anyone invested in accelerating diversity progress—Human Resources, Diversity, Business and Senior Leaders alike—and anyone involved in business case development, diversity reporting, goal planning, and other talent management activities.
Vital Signs Toolkit
Check out the Vital Signs toolkit and additional resources, including webinar recordings, video and audio clips, exercises, and more!