Access the Latest Research on Women and Work
Featuring extensive resources and a highly experienced staff of trained librarians, Catalyst's award-winning Information Center (IC) creates knowledge products and responds daily to requests from members, the media, academics, and the public, as well as Catalyst's own experts.
We’re available specifically to work with Catalyst members who are looking for information to support their efforts to build inclusive workplaces and help advance women.
- Searching for statistics on global topics or issues related to women and work? Browse the IC's Quick Takes—concise, thorough, and well-sourced information on more than 70 subjects.
- Building a business case? See Why Diversity Matters and India: The Case for Gender Diversity, to help you get started.
- Trying to get a basic understanding of D&I issues? Read through our First Steps.
- Looking for snapshots of U.S. and Canadian industry data? Consult our Pyramids .
- Need abstracts, citations, and links to complete text on issues related to women and work? Search Felice, the Catalyst IC Catalog, which is named after our founder, Felice N. Schwartz.
- Are you a woman in need of help with a job search, personal finance, legal issue, or seeking grant support? We provide links to extensive resources covering these concerns and more.
- Do you have more complex knowledge requirements? Ask Catalyst is a way to stay on top of trends and get support for those who wish to make change through knowledge.
The Catalyst Information Center is proud to have been the 2011 winner of the Special Libraries Association's prestigious Centers of Excellence Award.