Celebrating Champions of Women in Canadian Business
- Company/Firm Leader
- Business Leader
- Human Resources/Diversity Leader
Recognizing that what’s good for women is good for business, these exceptional individuals are personally and visibly committed to the advancement of women, and serve as powerful role models for Canadian corporate leaders. The champions are exemplary leaders who have incorporated the principles of equity and inclusion throughout their careers.
Champions have the opportunity to significantly increase their networks, receive considerable media attention both individually and for their organizations, and bring attention to the business case for diversity and inclusion.
This honour boosted my credibility and has given me a voice where I didn’t necessarily have one before.
—2010 Business Leader Champion, Colleen Sidford, Vice President, Treasurer, Ontario Power Generation Inc.
The Catalyst Canada Honours Champions:
- Mentor and sponsor women.
- Have had a tangible impact on the advancement of all women.
- Challenge the status quo with respect to diversity and inclusion.
- Influence others within their organizations and the broader community to commit to diversity and inclusion.
- Actively participate in diversity and inclusion programs/initiatives.
For more information or to purchase a table place contact firstname.lastname@example.org.