Connections and Communities That Count
Catalyst events span the globe, addressing topics vital to women in the workplace. These gatherings, whether large or small, virtual or in-person, connect attendees, inspire action, and advance our transformative vision of changing workplaces and changing lives. A sampling of our prestigious and enlightening events includes:
- Annual dinners, including the Catalyst Awards Dinner and Catalyst Canada Honours.
- CEO Summits convening top executives to address the topic of women’s advancement.
- Conferences shaping diversity and inclusion discourse.
- Webinars allowing world-class speakers to share their stories across time zones.
- Exclusive Catalyst member events.
- Research launches.
- Knowledge-sharing roundtables.
These and other Catalyst events, together with attendees’ commitment to use these occasions to learn from one another, demonstrate the respect participants have for our expertise and the community that we have created.
Register for our Virtual Conference!
Catalyst is thrilled to kick off 2015 with our first ever Virtual Conference. This leadership learning experience, comprised of three virtual events over three days, provides participants a new way to connect and engage from your homes, offices, or institutions and keep the conversation going on our social media platforms during and post-event.
- Spotlight the career journeys of women executives from Catalyst Award-winning organizations
- Follow up on the announcement of the 2015 Catalyst Award winners and give a sneak peak of the Catalyst Awards Conference content and officially open registration
- Leverage new initiatives, such as Catalyst's Inclusive Leadership Initiative and partnership with edX
- Preview our new workshop Take Charge of Your Career with tips and strategies for career success
We hope to see you and your organization at a future Catalyst event.