2010 Catalyst Census: Fortune 500
2010 Catalyst Census: Fortune 500 Women Executive Officers and Top Earners and 2010 Catalyst Census: Fortune 500 Women Board Directors examine women’s representation in corporate governance at the largest companies in the United States. This annual report provides critical statistics to gauge women’s advancement into leadership and highlights the gender diversity gap.
Each year Catalyst tracks:
- Companies with 0 percent, 25 percent or more, and 40 percent or more women Executive Officers.
- Women’s share of all Executive Officer and top earner positions.
- Women’s share of all board seats and of positions of board leadership.
- The representation of women of color directors.
- Companies with 0 percent, 25 percent or more, and 40 percent or more women directors.
- Companies with zero to three or more women of color directors.
The appendices provide additional points of comparison by region and industry, as well as list companies with the highest and lowest representation of women Executive Officers and women board directors.
Sponsor: Ernst & Young