An Opportunity For Friends to Make a Difference
The Lang Legacy Fund was established to honor Catalyst’s third president, Ilene H. Lang, and her legacy of inspiring leadership.
Ilene led Catalyst from September 2003 until her retirement in December 2013. She was the first Catalyst president with a business background, having been a high-tech and internet executive in both Fortune 500 and entrepreneurial companies. With global executive experience in fast-paced innovative markets, she recognized that, to increase mission impact among its global corporate members, Catalyst needed to adopt emerging technologies, globalize, and virtualize.
Financial gifts to the Lang Legacy Fund sustain the growth she directed and honor her impact on the world of women and business. They will have an immediate effect on Catalyst’s ability to create and nurture our strategic programs to their full potential.
Allocate your gift toward one or more of four categories:
- Inclusive Leadership e-Learning: Catalyst is adapting our research and solutions into an actionable e-learning leadership development curriculum. Through interactive modules and exercises, women and men will learn the critical knowledge and skills they need to foster innovation by building more inclusive workplaces that fully engage a diverse workforce. A gift to this initiative will support the creation of modules on topics such as: Leadership in the 21st Century; Interpersonal Skills for Inclusive Leaders; Leadership in a Gender-Diverse Workplace; and Shaping Your Path to Success.
- Building Partnerships With Men: Evidence suggests leaders who are more skilled at inclusion score higher on overall effectiveness. Men—and white men in particular—play a critical role in creating inclusive workplaces. Yet too often men are an untapped resource in gender initiatives. A gift to this initiative will ensure Catalyst can continue our groundbreaking Engaging Men research, convene issue experts and business leaders around the world, and expand MARC, our online community of male champions.
- Advancing Women of Color/Visible Minorities: As minorities in both gender and race, women of color/visible minorities face specific challenges that are distinct from those faced by white women, and that often require different solutions. A gift to this initiative will support our groundbreaking research into the experiences of women of color/visible minorities and the development of relevant, actionable strategies for building work cultures that include all women.
- Area of Greatest Need
There are three ways to make your gift securely:
1. Contact Svetlana Mostovsky, Vice President, Development, at +1 646 388 7747 with your credit card details.
2. Mail a check made payable to Catalyst, Inc., specifying the initiative you would like to support, to:
Vice President, Development
120 Wall Street, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10005
3. Fill out the form below, and we will contact you.
Double or triple the impact of your gift at no additional cost. Please check with your employer to see if your gift can be matched through a matching gift program. Gifts made through the Lang Legacy Fund to Catalyst, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are fully tax-deductible. Your donation will be listed in Catalyst's Annual Report. You will be emailed formal acknowledgment of your gift.