A Select Group of Committed Members
Catalyst Research Partners are a select group of members committed to generating new ideas and approaches to advancing women in business through mutual learning and exchange.
Membership at this level financially supports the development of global research for a calendar year spanning topics such as women in leadership, engaging men as champions, sponsorship/mentorship, talent management, women of color, work-life effectiveness, and much more.
- Your organization’s name will be featured in each report, on our website, at the Catalyst Awards Dinner, and in a variety of collateral that highlights our research.
- You will be invited to our Corporate Practice Expert Community, a select group of members working as a learning laboratory to develop actionable tools and share best practices across cultural contexts and industries.
- You will receive a speaking engagement or conversation with our Consulting Services team on any topic of your choice.
- You will be invited to virtual events that will help you apply tools and talent management strategies.
- You will be invited to in-person events to exchange information on trends and practices.
- Your organization will become a go-to resource for speakers at Catalyst events, providing visibility to senior women and men at your organization, and for hosting Catalyst events.
- You and your global leaders will strengthen your professional networks as you join the community of other Research Partners and Catalyst researchers and experts.
Catalyst regions available: Australia ($), Canada ($), Europe (€), India (INR), United States ($)
1 Region: $50,000 / € 50.000 / 24,00,000 INR
5 Regions (Global Research Partner): $65,000 / €65.000 / 38,00,000 INR
To learn more about becoming a Research Partner, contact Svetlana Mostovsky.
Current Research Partners
Find the current listing of Research Partners