Catalyst Canada Honours Dinner
2019 Catalyst Canada Honours
Join us in Toronto and celebrate the 10th anniversary of CCH on November 4, 2019!
If you have any questions please reach out to us at [email protected].
2018 Catalyst Canada Honours Champions
- Bill McFarland, CEO and Chief Inclusion Officer, PwC Canada (En français)
- Aneela Zaib, Founder & CEO, emergiTEL (En français)
- Simon Fish, General Counsel, BMO Financial Group (En français)
- Claudia Thompson, Managing Director, Health & Public Service, and Inclusion & Diversity Managing Director, Accenture Canada (En français)
- Erin Davis, Director, Global Talent Engagement, Stantec Consulting (En français)
- Kona Goulet, Director, Inclusion, BMO Financial Group (En français)
2018 Catalyst Canada International Trailblazer
- Stacey Allaster, Chief Executive, Professional Tennis, United States Tennis Association
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Catalyst Canada Honours Dinner Retrospectives
Celebrate Catalyst Canada Honours’ 10th Anniversary on November 4, 2019! 2019 Catalyst Canada Honours The Catalyst Canada Honours recognizes exceptional…
Extraordinary Leaders Are Role Models to Corporate Canada 2018 Catalyst Canada Honours Champions Company/Firm Leaders Bill McFarland, CEO and Chief…
The 2018 Catalyst Canada Honours The 2018 Catalyst Canada Honours Champions shared their stories in powerful and authentic ways. The…
Nomination Criteria A Catalyst Canada Honours Champion is a leader who is visibly committed to diversity and inclusion in the…
Catalyst Canada Honours Frequently Asked Questions What is the Catalyst Canada Honours? The Catalyst Canada Honours recognizes exceptional role models…