What We Do
Catalyst is a global nonprofit working with some of the world’s most powerful CEOs and leading companies to build workplaces that work for women. Founded in 1962, Catalyst helps organizations accelerate progress for women at work with:
- Pioneering research.
- Practical tools.
- Proven solutions to remove barriers and drive change.
We achieve our mission by partnering with 800+ Supporter organizations to help them make positive change in their organizations. We give companies and CEOs the trusted advice and expertise they need to drive workplace talent transformations in complex, global businesses.
- We diagnose barriers and help build inclusive cultures.
- We deliver effective programs to reduce unconscious bias.
- We help companies advance women at every stage of their careers.
- We advise organizations on building robust and diverse boards.
Our action-oriented research focuses on three areas:
- Accelerating women at work by building inclusive cultures.
- Addressing workplace issues at the intersection of gender, race, and ethnicity.
- Engaging men as champions to help women advance and succeed.
We foster networking and engagement so companies can share knowledge and success stories. We host:
- In-person events around the world.
- Webinars on a variety of topics.
- The annual Catalyst Awards Conference & Dinner, where we present the prestigious Catalyst Award.
We also proudly lead Catalyst CEO Champions For Change, a transformative diversity and inclusion initiative launched on International Women’s Day 2017. We will meet you where you are in your D&I journey and equip you with the strategy and tools you need to make change and measure impact at your organization.
Because progress for women is progress for everyone.